9.01.2011


Tomorrow is the big day! It’s going to be exciting, maybe even life changing. Tomorrow I will do something I have wanted and planned to do since I bought the country blue mess last October. My home is considered a contemporary ranch style design and blue is not attractive. So tomorrow Daniel and I are starting our holiday weekend by tackling this chore and hopefully creating a work of art by painting the exterior. It’s been very stressful for me because I don’t want to make a color mistake. I love colors and it’s hard to decide on one.

That’s why I haven’t picked the color yet. Don’t get me wrong; I’m completed committed to the project and all the other supplies are good to go. I just haven’t decided on the color. Hopefully after making my exterior resemble a patchwork quilt of browns, tans, and greens one of them will stand out and yell, “Pick me damnit!”

No comments: