7.29.2011

Spoiled Child Meets Rejection

School starts in 19 days and we have three weekends left.  It is suddenly urgent to Gen that she make a trip to Clay Center to see her old friends before school starts, oh, AND she insists that she needs to stay an entire week. Apparently her entire existence depends on it. 
What the..? 

She has conveniently forgotten that I already let her do that this summer AND she also had a friend come stay here with us for an entire week.  So basically rumor has it now that her parents hate her and THAT is why she isn’t getting her way. She even stated that being an orphan would be a blessing and I informed her to be careful because that can be arranged. Gotta love teenagers, right? Syd just laughs at her sister’s mood swings which angers the beast even more . She has promised me she won’t ever become a teenager. Don’t let me down Syd; I don’t know if I can handle two hormonal demons at once. Eeeew, I shudder at the thought.  

No comments: