8.01.2011

Double the Fun

Well…, as of Saturday my weekly scheduled just got a wee bit more hectic but I’m so glad! As of right now, that is. I’m sure come October I’ll be whining about not having any free time, blah, blah,blah and I’ll lose readers. But for right now I’m pleased as punch! Syd tried out & was offered a position on the 10 and under Phenix softball team. She actually tried out for catcher and the coach liked her so we will see. Not only will she also have two practices per week starting this month but they are on the exact same nights as Gen.  Lord help me.

Hold up, oh my gosh, have I even mentioned that Gen tried out and was offered a position on the Lawrence Hummers.. and accepted?? This coach is focused on preparing the girls for Free State softball next year and we like his coaching style so I’m hopeful this season will be a nice change. Plus, so far his emails are not laced with gross misspellings so he already has brownie points with me. This weekend I was given a magnetic bumper sticker that says, “I ‘heart’ Hummers!” While I am very appreciative of the gesture, that will NOT be going on my bumper anytime soon.  (Gotta love smartass friends).  It is however a great conversational refrigerator decoration.

No comments: