6.16.2011

I have a new found appreciation for the handicap rails in the bathroom stalls. I honestly never thought I’d turn 40 and two short months later be relying on them but here I am and boy howdy are they handy! After running what I approximated at 828 steps yesterday at Memorial Stadium, I found my legs flat refusing to work this morning. Not only did they refuse, they blatantly told me to “eff off!” and then continued rudely cursing at me as I hobbled downstairs to the kitchen for my coffee.

Well, today is my “Friday” for the week. The girls and I have a play day planned tomorrow at the lake and later in the afternoon Daniel and I are headed to Hays KS for his niece’s wedding. I can’t decide if I’m more nervous about meeting the rest of his family or at the prospect of walking like a tranny in three inch heels! Yeah, definitely have to go with the first one because I will probably be sitting most of the time and by Saturday I should be recovered. (I hope, I hope, I hope)! 

No comments: