6.14.2011

Today was day #6 working out, but only day #5 with Chatty. She had softball practice last night and that prevented her from going in the evening. After a couple late nights/early morning Sunday, Mommy was begging her to puh-leese let her skip the morning routine (just this once) and sleep a bit longer. She was seriously freaking out; “Mom! I won’t get my shirt!” but I assured her she could miss a few days and still be okay. When I told her she could always go on a Saturday she sighed with relief, calmed down and went to bed. This morning she was the one all ready to go and even came upstairs to wake me up after I subconsciously hit snooze and drifted back to sleepy-land. (I love that place). Chatty wasn’t so “chatty” after running the ramps at the stadium six times. In fact, today was the first time I’ve out-lasted HER! She claims it is because she had too many days in a row off and her body has to get use to it again. Pffft! Whatever, you are still 10! She also claims in her infinite wisdom that us working out is, and I quote; “Saving the environment.”

Huh?

She told me that when we work out we aren’t using our cars so we aren’t polluting the air thus saving the environment.

Um, okay. Soooo…. I guess we did our part today to preserve the planet even if it was only an hour effort. Never mind that because we did work out I drove two more times than I normally would have. Chatty didn’t think of that now did she?

Oh I’m not complaining. She’s is a tough little stinker and she’s keeping her mom motivated plus we are having a good time spending our mornings together. That makes all these sore muscles well worth it.

Being able to wear heels comfortably is over-rated anyway.   

2 comments:

Rhys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rhys said...

wearing heels at ALL is over-rated...