6.08.2011

The Summer Adventures of Me and Chatty

Syd and I got up at 5:00 am this morning to go work-out at Memorial Stadium. Today was day #3 for BOTH of us and she loves it. She was up before her alarm went off and even had her clothes laid out last night. Doing Dog Day's  with Sydie is a tad more exhausting for me because I have discovered she doesn’t stop chattering even when she is running.  I just nod and grunt because I am not at the point where I can carry on a lengthy conversation. Hell, I’m just trying to get air! That little over achiever even ran an extra lap and did an extra set of stairs. Ugh…. It’s so unfair everyone doesn’t have the energy of a 10 year old! And she is always so surprised when we are done.

“Okay, what do we do now?”
“We go home. We are done Sissy.”
“Aaaaw… already? That was quick!”

Are you kidding me child? I’m sorry; I’m motivated and I want this but 45 minutes to an hour of physical torture is my max. Running the clutch in my car is a scream worthy experience right now. It will get better. It will get easier. I’m just happy I have my little ‘Chatty Cathy’ to keep me company and that she is old enough to dial 911.

No comments: