5.26.2011

Blaker's 5!


I'll do a lot of things for my nephew but getting a swimsuit anywhere near my white ass and going out in public is not one of them. Give me 30 more days and we'll talk. So, my job at Blake's first ever Friend Birthday Party at Free State High aquatic center was to take pictures while my sister did her best to stay calm and keep an eye on everyone. A task not much different than that of a cat herder. 
Fifteen minutes into the party, the lifeguards whistled for everyone to get out of the water. Uh oooooh. We all knew what that meant and sure enough, here came the haz-mat baggie and the net. So of course I did what I do best and sent a text to Gen to let her know how sorry she was going to be to be missing out on the "log ride" at the aquatic center. EWWWW!

Thirty minutes and what I hope were a few thousand pounds of chemicals later, the kids were back in the water like nothing had ever happened.
Happy Birthday B!
The most amazing tasting cookie in the whole entire universe.

No comments: