4.04.2011

Get My Special Jacket Ready

As of 5:05 yesterday morning I officially have a teenager. According to everyone around me the gnashing of teeth experienced thus far is nothing compared to the hormonal turbulence yet to come that is sure to be nothing short of the apocalypse itself! Oh JOY I can hardly wait! In all seriousness, the relationship I have with my girls is one of respect. Sure we have had our conflicts but that is because we are normal, hello? And not to mention that all three of us are very much alike. That denominator alone is my biggest speed bump. I'm actually looking forward to having a teenage daughter and watching her grow into a young adult. This is just another chapter in our book and I will help her write her pages as much as she will let me without too much creative editing. Happy Birthday Gig!

No comments: