10.06.2011

No Accident

This week I stumbled across a website that instantly has become like crack in the form of words. The cool thing is I came very close to never discovering it which convinces me I was meant to find it. The link to this blog was mentioned in another blog newsletter I routinely get via email. I’ve been so swamped at work with my co-worker on a two week vacation that I nearly deleted it without reading, figuring I wouldn’t have time. Instead I MADE time and found a true jewel.

The writer, Erin Pavlina reminded me how long it has been since I took the time for myself. I realized how much I’ve missed meditating and how enlightening and refreshing it feels. I read a couple articles on interpreting your dreams and raising your vibration and something clicked. I’m obsessed with learning more. I have cut out meat and alcohol in order to help cleanse my system of unhealthy toxins and I started meditating again. Maybe I’ll even get to the point where I don’t fall asleep in the middle except Erin says if you meditate before going to bed you will sleep better without the weight of the world on your mind. The last thing I remember was standing under a waterfall, the water spilling over my head washing away all the negativity of the day. Boy did I sleep gooood last night.  

I was also reminded to look for little signs from the universe. Last night for no reason what-so-ever our internet would not connect. Gen was frantic but after tinkering with it for a while I said, “Sis, the universe is trying to tell you to do something more constructive with your time tonight.” So she did. For the first time in a LONG time she spent time with her sister and then read a book. It was nice. 

Not everyone is open to this type of thing but if you are interested, curious, or simply desperate for some sort of release, her blog in listed in my favs.      

No comments: