10.10.2011

The Death Trap 2011

We pondered for weeks wondering how we were going to paint the two remaining areas on the second story since the pitch of my roof will not allow us to stand on it. The result was "The Death Trap" that Dan built and it fastened over the top of the ladder to provide a platform landing.
I made sure I knew where his medical insurance card was before he went up.
Comments like, "Is that a vulture circling? You know they can sense death, right?" were not overly appreciated.

2 comments:

Rhys said...

Did you disassemble the "death trap"? We might need to borrow it...or we can paint the peaks like my dad did 10 years ago - he pulled the truck up to the house and put the ladder on the tailgate...I KNOW I should have taken pictures...

Cj's World said...

The death trap is intact and is on order from a friend of ours to use on his house. That is, unless after seeing these pics he changed his mind.