6.02.2011

This week's agenda has been light and it has been just what I needed to catch up, get over these allergies, and just generally reboot. Gen took off to spend a week with her buddy's in Clay and Daniel is out of town for work so Syd and I have been bonding when she doesn't have a better offer. So far that has consisted of one night and we spent it going through her closet. It's definitely quiet with Gen gone and I can't say that I like it. It gives me a good idea of what our house will be like in just five short years. Her instructions before she left were she HAD to check in with me every day so I knew who she was with and where she was staying. No running around willy, nilly (yes, that is an official mama CJ term. Feel free to use it.) or else she would never we allowed to do this type of trip again. Yesterday when I hadn't heard from her by 4:30pm I sent her a message letting her know that since she had failed to text me, I had taken the liberty of enrolling her in summer chorale so that she could perfect her gansta rap skills. Not surprisingly I immediately received a response that was simply, "NOOOOOOO!"

This week was big for my nephew who had his first big boy T-ball game and tonight Syd has her first softball game. Other than that, the house is clean, the yard is mowed, laundry is caught up, and I may actually get to read again tonight.

"Come home Gen. I can't stand it!"

No comments: