1.28.2011

What Are You Trying To Say?

Approximately once per week I open my email and cringe. I'm talking the kind of reaction when a tiny audible "oh nooo" slips out before I can stop myself. Sometimes I let the email sit there unopened until I reach a point in my day when I'm feeling more tolerable. Since that rarely occurs, most of the time I just take a deep breath and click "open." This dreaded email is not spam but communication from my daughter's coach. Her team practices all year round so we are continuously bombarded with poorly written information. I chalk this up to the guy being a Mizzou graduate. Apparently they don't teach proofreading or grammar across the state line to the East.

He found us a hotel with a...."Great pool area with big hot tube". and it's... "just down the rode from the mall." (I really don't want my child playing in a hot tube).

"Jordan said you have talked about hitting lesions for her."
That's not my child's name and do we need to get some sort of cream for this?

 Seriously, no spell check?
"So if you are budging - plan on January." 
"Here is the Princes email -"
"For the Monster Bash the girls are dressing up like their favor ate Disney princes." 

I think this second sentence sum it up pretty well
"This is the building they built for the Chielf's training camp.  I am a graduate of MWSU." 

No comments: