1.27.2011

Pass Me the Wine!

This has truly been one of those "Are you @#%*ing kidding me?" weeks. I have a co-worker who believes the world revolves around her and her alone. Hellooow, have we met? Clearly this lifeless twit doesn't know that I can be a big ol' bitch too. So this week after putting up with her bullshit for the past 8 months and trying my best to get along, my claws came out. There aren't a whole lot of people that I would make this statement about but if she were to get hit by a bus tomorrow, I'd make absolutely no attempt to pay my respects. On second thought maybe I would just so I wouldn't be under suspicion for driving the bus. On a brighter note, my special friend Dan is coming home tonight from being away on work and has informed me he is bringing back wine and cigars. It's been my experience that time cures most turmoil. I guess if that doesn't seem to be working I'll start working on a CDL and start cruising her neighborhood.

No comments: