8.02.2010

Moving Week

This week is fixing to be action packed but FINALLY it's moving time! The girls and I are in the process of moving into our townhouse and later this week one of my closest friends is committing matrimony. So between unloading and trying to decipher which box has what exactly, I still need to find a dress for the rehearsal dinner and get a pedi. Nothing like good ol' procrastination, eh? I did make time to get my hair 'did' at least. Tonight is also Bon's and my last Dog Day's workout needed to get our summer shirts; number 25. Then that lucky dog is headed to Mexico while I get to go to Bushton KS with a nervously excited bride-to-be who I know will require periodic doses of liquid stress reliever. *winky, wink*  I am excited for her though. She has found a wonderful man who will put up with her whimsy and they are truly happy. Everything happens for a reason...

Oh crap! I just remembered I still need to come up with a toast! AGH!

No comments: