6.28.2010

All Downhill From Here

Tonight signified the halfway point in our workout program. I only have to go 12 more times to get the coveted Dog Days 2010 t-shirt and we still have an entire month to go! All of my friends, I'm sure are so flipping tired of me talking about it but it's been forever since I was a part of this kind of structured program and I love it. It has had some other significant benefits as well. I don't typically do well in large crowds of people and I don't anxiously seek those types of situations out. If I can just convince myself that it's okay, then I usually end up benefiting from the experience. This case has been no different. Not only am I acquiring the physical benefits from the regimen, I have also met some amazing people that I probably would never have crossed paths with otherwise thus providing a tremendous mental benefit as well.

Twelve more trips and that shirt is mine! I may never take it off.  

No comments: