4.21.2010

Many believe and studies have been performed to research whether or not children can interact with ghosts. It is thought that children can indeed communicate with and see spirits up to age 5. Other children possess a special gift that allows this ability for much longer. In most cases a child may report seeing the spirit of a deceased family member; most likely someone guarding over the child.

This week my 3yr old nephew woke up smiling and told his mommy that he had a "good night-night." He told her he had a dream about Papa getting his new body. This creeped my sister out however I thought it was very cool. I believe we all have guardians who are with us in this lifetime. It would not surprise me in the least if Dad was watching over Blake and also my girls. As I have written before, they were his whole world and they were with him in his last days. I would expect that he is not ready to leave them anytime soon. I will be curious to see if Blake has any more Papa dreams. 

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

AWESOME! I hope Blake will grow up knowing how special his "night,night" was.