3.31.2010

We decided Monday night to take a big leap and list our house for sale just to see what happens. For a long time now I have been voicing my frustration with all the "stuff" we have accumulated. I just want to scale down to the bare necessities. I have a big problem with my children thinking material items are important and that is the message they have been receiving unfortunately. I believe in order to receive new gifts you have to make room for them and this means deciding what needs to go. The past couple of months to my surprise, we have had really good luck liquidating several large ticket items inside our home and it feels so refreshing! This is incredibly scary and I'm a nervous wreck. I love my house and the memories it holds but I am willing to sacrifice it to make room for my family's new gifts.

No comments: