3.11.2010

Perhaps I should start this post with a disclaimer but I'm not sure what it would be. Maybe that I really am not crazy but then I know I would receive emails from my friends arguing that point. Lately I have read various sources talking about how now is a time of heightened intuition, spirituality, etc. I also found it interesting to see a large, beautiful eagle in city limits yesterday. He was sitting on the left side of the road as I passed him on my way to work. I passed him again on my way home sitting in a tree on the opposite side in the same vicinity. Last night I read about the significance of the eagle so I am wondering if that was in my head or if it was something more that caused me to suddenly wake at 4:10am. I was pretty sound asleep and dreaming when I suddenly heard a familiar voice speak to me in my head. It was only one, brief sentence but it was loud and significant enough to jolt me to consciousness. In fact the voice interrupted my dream like a child urgently wanting to be heard. It was odd... and a little weird. It was a good weird.

No comments: