3.23.2010

I have read and for the most part I believe we receive little subtle hints from the universe guiding us towards our purpose. Personally I haven't put much stock in the hints I have been getting because frankly I wasn't interested. However when the same theme keeps presenting itself even I can't help but say, "okay perhaps I should at least check into this." For as long as I can remember I have enjoyed writing, especially poetry. The two common themes that keep popping up around me have been communication and travel. I have no idea how those two things tie in together however it does have me curious enough that I am seriously thinking about checking into some writing classes. I would love to be a travel writer but those jobs are few and far, reserved for the well known and published. I am more inclined to try some freelance writing just for fun and just see what happens. If nothing else I will continue to expand my mind and perhaps have more interesting blog entries! No promises though.

No comments: