3.19.2010

I was feeling a little..okay, a LOT left out this week. The girls were out of school for Spring Break and had made plans for some fun days. I was so glad they were having a good time but it still stung a little to come home and hear their synopsis of the day. Enough! Today was our turn and I was bound and determined we were going to make the most of this last day of their break. So, first we started with a 3D matinee watching Alice in Wonderland. It actually dawned on me during the movie that this was the first time I had ever been to a 3D movie! How sheltered am I? Next we played some black light mini golf and then we hit the mall to empty mom's billfold. By the time we finished we were wiped out and hungry so we hit McAllister's for dinner before braving the icy roads home (which turned out to be a small adventure in itself). The only thing we couldn't agree on was ice cream. Apparently my littlest is now an ice cream snob and will only settle for Baskin Robbins. All in all the day was full of bad English accents and lots of giggles. Days like today remind me of what is most important and how much I love those goofy crack babies. Apple/tree? Perhaps.



No comments: