3.14.2010

Have you ever had someone tell you something and you just can't seem to get it off your mind? Whenever that happens to me I have a tendency to roll it over and over for a couple of days tenderizing the hell out of it. The other day a good friend out of the blue told me they thought my "assets" were ranked in the following order 1. smart 2. funny and 3. attractive. I took that as the compliment it was intended I mean, what woman doesn't want to be thought of as intelligent. I know I sure as heck don't feel that way most days so it felt good that someone would perceive me as such. One thing that never ceases to tork me is watching a woman working a room acting like a complete ditz and getting away with it because of her looks. I take pride in never being that person. As far as being funny, that's cool too. Who wants to be around someone with the personality of a cucumber? So the thing that I am wondering is how would someone know those top two things without engaging me in conversation? What would that conversation have to consist of? So my conclusion is this; I simply need uglier friends.

No comments: