2.11.2010

Sleepy Excitement

Every since I told my youngest I made her a hair appointment with Dani at Salon 417 she has been so excited. She decided she wanted to do something different and has been looking at hairstyles online almost every night trying to find just the right "look." Last night she finally decided on what she wants and we came to an agreement.

She is my child that has trouble shutting off her brain when she goes to bed and last night was no different. She came downstairs about an hour after I tucked her in and scared the beezus of me! She went back upstairs but then an hour and a half later I heard her upstairs walking around so I went to investigate. Not only was she up walking around but all the lights were on, she had taken a shower and was completely dressed for school! Wow. Now that is a girlie that takes getting her wig done very serious! Um... no pressure Dani. (ha ha.)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Can't wait to see the new Syd!! I know you'll be gorgeous Syd :-)
Berecca