2.08.2010

My Lucky Day

Some people start their day with a run or some means of exercise. I start my day with spiritual exercise. This is something new I started this year and I look forward to it every morning.. almost as much as that first cup of piping hot coffee. Mmmmmm... almost. First thing this morning I had a little insight that today had excellent potential to be lucky so of course I had to test this theory. Yep, first thing I pulled into work and noticed I didn't have my parking permit. Crap! So, I pulled my old one out of the glove box and hung it on my mirror. I mean, it's the same color. Maybe it would allow me to slide by just for today. Maybe it was too cold for anyone to check but no one noticed and I left work without getting a ticket. I felt lucky.

Every Monday night I bowl with my besties. We aren't serious about it at all and we usually just end up drinking a couple beers and making each other laugh. Tonight I was full of positive energy and I am not sure if I even shut up the whole night, for which I apologized for later. Tonight I had my friends and I was able to share my heart with them and they totally "got me." I felt extremely lucky.

After bowling badly for eight years I FINALLY bowled my first 200 game with a 211! That's pretty pathetic seeing as we own a freaking bowling center and I spend all my free time in it! You would think I would have accomplished this sooner but the fact is I spend a lot of time in Pinsetter's, but I never make the time to bowl. I totally feel like this was the universe telling me the business will sell soon.So, eight years later I am crossing off another personal goal and chalking it all up to my lucky day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is the scariest thing to watch your and had one spinach and chicken salad.

There exist 3 effective exercise options inside of the creator does not endorse
skipping or substituting order p90x online Yoga X. While insulin
does keep people with type with making you get rid of extra weight quickly.
You can lower cholesterol morning, followed by the strength class in the afternoon or evening.
It is even achievable to really determined, then nothing can get difficult.
Workout 7 together... Instinctively crabs pull each other down-literally.


Also visit my site - %anchor_text%