8.07.2009

4:47am

At 4:47 this morning I had so many thoughts racing through my mind. I woke up thinking about how I need to start writing again and using this blog as an outlet. Someone told me once that we are the most creative around the 3am hour and I believe that is true. Most mornings I wake up, if only for a few minutes around 3:22. I am a constant thinker; a curse that also plagues my 8yr old. During the school year she sleep walks every night except Friday and Saturday. I think this is because there is no school the next day. She can't seem to shut her little mind off and I am probably to blame for that somehow.

So my randomness this morning at 4:47am included but was not limited to; 1. football, 2. school starting, but not for me this time (high five!), 3. my upcoming trip to Iowa, and 4. what to wear to work. Number 4 is a regular early morning thought. I like to have this planned out before I even crawl out of bed. Often times I drift back off and dream that I'm in the midst of a HUGE sale of some kind and all the clothes have designer labels but are dirt cheap! (I don't need Freud to interpret that one for me.) Anyway, I am going to try to harness some of my randomness and quit neglecting my blog and hopefully get the mental release I am craving right now.

Stay tuned.

No comments: