7.01.2008

Are you listening?

The Spirits speak to me on the wind.

They are saying, “Make haste,

And never look back.”

The Spirits speak to me as a Kestrel in the sky.

They are saying, “Don’t give up,

You are almost there.”

The Spirits speak to me as a beautiful butterfly.

They are saying, “Transform,

Your destiny waits.”

The Spirits speak to me as the water in the brook.

They are saying, “We are here,

And we will not leave you.”

The Spirits speak to me in the beats of the drum.

They are saying, “Be constant

And you will prevail.”

The Spirits speak to me in the night.

They are saying, “Dream.

And we will guide you.”

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Thanks for sharing this awesome poem Little Hawk Woman. Gives one pause for thought, and a reminder to breathe deeply, live in the moment. Your sister and fellow journeyman, Sacred Red Willow Woman.