6.29.2008

We followed the "Grocery Getter" to Hanover for their early 4th of July celebration. I had never been to Hanover before but apparently it's kind of a big deal. The fireworks were awesome, especially to Motley Crue's "Kick Start My Heart" and the infamous "Chicken Dance." Not your typical show...


I think at one time we had at least four cameras snapping pictures. I know Gen took at least 200 pictures by herself.


With this group there was no shortage of entertainment... I'm still not convinced these guys have a clue how to play Hacky Sack.

Does anything say "summer in Kansas" more than sitting in a pasture with a cooler? I didn't think so.


1 comment:

Rhys said...

Amen! To your comment about the pasture with a cooler. You should have KNOWN Hanover was a big deal when your parking attendent had a beer in his hand. I can't wait to go back next year!