2.21.2008

Some of the best evenings this winter have been when dinner is over, the kitchen is clean, coffee is made, and we can finally sit down and unwind. We turn the TV off, build a big, roaring fire and I get to enjoy some quiet time with my girls, and the "boys", Frodo and Cosmo. The girls gave me a hard time a few weeks ago about having study nights but now it's no big deal and I think they like having the personal time even though they will never admit it. I just love to see my girls reading. Syd's first grade teacher gave the class a reading level goal that she wanted them to reach by the end of the year. Syd met that goal in January.
Hey guys? Maybe mom had a good idea, huh?

Frodo loves "study night" too as long as he gets his favorite spot in front of the fireplace.

No comments: