4.23.2013

I recently traveled to Milwaukee for the first time for work. I was pleasantly surprised by all the tasty amenities this city offers.  The weight limit of my suitcase was tested with all the cheese, pretzel bread,  and sausage I brought home for my family. Yes, all if their souvenirs were edible. Even the chocolate cow pies.

My coworker recently started geocaching so we thoroughly explored the Old Town district searching for bobbles.

Our scavenger hunt led us to the most intriguing place I've ever been; a place called The Safe House. If you visit, be sure you know the password.  Otherwise be prepared to make a fool out of yourself (like hopping around like a furry woodland bunny) while everyone already inside watches. This spy themed bar is well worth the humiliation. Once inside your secret server will send you on a mission to recover the password if you like. Ladies,  just try to resist the Burt Reynolds temptation test in the ladies room. Otherwise everyone in the restaurant will know you violated Burt when the lights and sirens go off. Of course I could NOT resist...twice. 

No comments: