4.08.2011

Black Friday

I have half jokingly referred to today as Black Friday all week long anticipating this particular milestone birthday. Yesterday a gargantuan wave of sheer terror wash over me as I contemplated my impending doom and I immediately shot off a text to Daniel with the revelation that as of tomorrow he would not be able to say his girlfriend is 30-something! Then, I did what any rational woman experiencing trepidation would do in my situation; I colored my hair, bought a beefier wrinkle cream, and vowed to stay in denial as long as those around me will allow! Problem solved.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

You are simply too much, and I miss you terribly. Are you a buxom bleached blonde today???

Cj's World said...

Haha, no I didn't get that extreme but I contemplated it.