1.11.2011

Since Christmas, weekends have been ideal for experimenting with the new griddle Santa brought me. Pancakes have gone from nonexistent to plain to sassy blueberry and I love being able to throw down all our grilled sandwiches at once. How did I live without this handy gadget before?! This griddle has also given life to some new inventions such as the pancegg. Upon viewing the elusive pancegg you would swear it was just a harmless pancake. However, imagine your surprise (or in my case, horror) when you cut into it and find an over easy egg! I can't say I'd ever be a fan and I sincerely doubt we could ever get McDonald's to market it on their value menu. Call me weird but eggs with syrup just don't ring my bell but then again some people love sausage wrapped in pancakes so I suppose it's not too far fetched. I bet our chances would improve it we could figure out a way to put it on a stick! I have GOT to start keeping my camera in the kitchen to document these experiments if we ever hope to pursue a patent.

No comments: