4.14.2010

I have been anxiously waiting for today because tonight is the new moon in my birth month. The new moon is the most ideal time to start something new; a hobby, a routine, etc. or to create a new beginning for yourself. Doing so during a new moon gives whatever you are introducing a better success rate. Very recently I have had an unexpected variety of blessings come into my world. I shouldn't say unexpected because I have been 'expecting' them; they just haven't appeared as quickly as I would have liked. I am now able to fully accept and am excited for my new beginning that is just around the corner. Tonight I have decided I want to have a fire ceremony to enhance the energy of this newness for me. I see it around me as well. My friends are experiencing great, exciting changes in their lives as well and I am so thankful for the joy they are and will experience. With so much going on it causes me to recall one of my favorite quotes that I have carried with me on a tiny piece of paper for years.

"Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are." (Bertolt Brecht)


No comments: