3.29.2010

Things you might have overheard this past weekend.

  • Your language is offensive!
  • That's what "she" said.
  • Why is my name different? --- It's because you forgot your card dumbass!
  • Help! I'm in hell. I'm in Buffalo's watching the KSU game surrounded by purple AND I'm out of water!
  • If some creep starts bothering us tonight I'm gonna go, "HAAA HAAA HAA HAAA!" That will scare him away!
  • Oh my gosh... she's rolling that big ol' cooler into McDonalds!
  • Most people just say "hello" when they meet someone.
  • What is that smell?!
  • I got a text 19 times that says 'monkey balls!'
  • If she face plants I'm laughing. Just sayin'.
  • My legs hurt. -- That's because you ate at IHOP.
  • Do we need to send you a text occasionally to remind you to open your mail?
  • Oh my gosh.. that dude looks like Aggieville Bill in 10 years!
  • Quick! Put your arm around me. NOW!
  • Dude.. do you eat garbage?
  • It's right there! You are f@#$in' dumb.
  • I'm not making a payment this month cause my On-Star sucks!
  • Okay.. you are gonna have to trust me. 
  • The salt from those french fries burned my nose!
  • And so it begins...one of us falls. Well, she is the weakest link. 
  • Do you believe in signs? That one says "bitch." You did say you wanted to move here to be closer to your people.
  • Are you girls here with girls or are you girls with guys.. or both?

No comments: