2.14.2010

My sister got the two of us tickets to the KU/Iowa State game so we had an incredible night out in Allen Fieldhouse. I got a little worried when right before we left her house she said, "Dude! We have GOT to play Dominoes later!" Her enthusiasm was hilarious. Here it was Saturday night, we didn't have to worry about who was watching the kids and she was excited to get home and play Dominoes....sober even! Wow. Now which one of us is the older sister? (Just kidding Bon).

This basketball game was momentous because it was Bill Self's 400th win. Allen Fieldhouse gives me chills anyway but it was very cool that we were there to see him awarded the game ball live and in person.

Before we left we took a few minutes to look around the Booth Hall of Athletics...




We actually did go home and I played Dominoes against my will until well after midnight. I think Bon was 
rethinking the whole thing when I got on a streak and kicked all their butts. That part was loads of fun!

No comments: