11.21.2008

Amen and Roll Tide!

My favorite thing about Fall is football season. I love to watch the games on TV and getting to go to them is over-the-top for me. On Sundays it does not matter who is playing, the games are still on somewhere in the house. When I moved to Huntsville I met one of my dearest friends and she still is to this day. One of the first things she told me was, "Okay little girl, you live in the South now. You have to be a Bama fan!" Since it was not advisable to argue with her, I didn't and I have been a faithful Bama fan ever since.

When we moved to Kansas my biggest regret was that I would not get to watch the games as much or partake in that tradition. I still miss that aspect very much but I know someday we will be back in the Heart of Dixie and I'll be sitting in front of my TV yelling "ROOOOOOOOOOOOll Tide!"

I can't wait.

Bama is having an exceptional season this year, currently sitting at 11-0 and number 1 in the BCS standings. I received this email from my Bama family and every time I read it the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

All I can say is, Amen and Roll Tide!

No comments: