5.19.2008

Gone fishin'

Syd and her Daddy got up early Sunday & headed out to the river to do some fishing & exploring. Her sister had gone a few days earlier with some of her friends & lil' Sis felt left out. Going fishing with her Dad is all she talked about all weekend.

She did need to get some advice from her Mom though before they left... "Mom, what do you think, should I wear my red parrot hat or my green frog hat when I go fishing?" I told her if she was going to the river then she definitely needed to wear the frog because there are no parrots at the river.

When big Sis came home from fishing with her friends, it was 50 degrees out, she was wearing her swimsuit & was covered in mud from head to toe. I almost didn't let her in the house. Not Syd though. She did not like getting her feet muddy & insisted that Dad wet a rag for her right away so she could clean them off. (No doubt whose kid she is!)

No comments: