4.18.2008

Pinsetter's Youth Bowling league wrapped up their season last Saturday. This league consists of kids age 6-18. I could not believe how many trophies were handed out this year. It was so cool! These kids worked so hard and were so excited to get their awards.


I know I'm totally bragging but... it
is my blog so... deal with it. Gen had another incredible year in YABA. The certificate she is holding is for placing in the top 10 youth bowlers in the State. She was ranked 4th in the State in the girls division. Not bad considering she was 9 years old at the time. She really likes to bowl on the lane next to her friend Cody. I think she is way more competitive than he is and she does like to talk smack. (I have no idea where she gets that.) But Cody is a really good sport and never gets mad when she occasionally beats him.



1 comment:

Matt's Place said...

4th in the State is Awesome!! Way to go Gen!!!