4.13.2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Another year older... (ugh.) Thanks to all my wonderful, certifiably crazy peeps for making "29" so much fun for the 8th time! You guys are the best.

Dude...I got a Dell! I thought my new putter and Tiger wedges were pretty cool but then Jamie surprised me with this little lime green slice of goodness!
"I love technology... but not as much as you, you see..."

We'll use any excuse to have a party... and eat! Jamie made some baked oysters that were out of this world! We went through 6 dozen of oysters rockefeller and three cheese jalapeno oysters in no time flat... yeah, you 'Oyster whores' know who you are! He also got one marriage proposal as a result of his culinary skills however I don't think the proposers WIFE would appreciate that!


Rhys rocked Putter Pool.






The guys taught Gen how to play Cut Throat... and now she wants to play all the time. She thinks she is a little pool shark. At least I didn't see any money on the table.

No comments: