1.15.2008

It's good to dream...

Every January my sister makes fun of me because I obsess about winning the HGTV Dream House Sweepstakes. This year the house is in Key West Florida which would be heaven on earth as far as I am concerned. To be honest, I don't think the decor is as nice as in past years, but I certainly would not turn it down if I won!

Living in Florida is a dream that my husband and I share and talk about on a regular basis. The plan has always been to get Syd into college and head south. I'm going to bartend down by the beach where the dress code involves flip-flops and I can spend all day talking to the locals. Jamie wants to either bartend or be the guy who air-brushes bikinis on tourists. (That's a man for ya.) We would eat oysters Rockefeller at Billy's Oyster Bar whenever we want and stroll down the beach at sunset.... Ah, just twelve more years.

1 comment:

Rhys said...

sooo do I get to go to? Just curious if I should buy some more flip-flops!