12.27.2007

Coming to a store near you....

Just in time for Christmas ... while supplies last! Introducing "Viola Hero" the unofficial game preferred by nerds everywhere!

Inside you will find an itsy, bitsy viola designed specifically to match the maturity level of it's player.
Just read what some of our satisfied customers had to say about this amazing product!

"I use to play on the internet all day because you know what the internet is for, right? Viola Hero saved me from going blind! Thank you Viola Hero!"

"Before Viola Hero I use to party with a different girl every night. Now I wear plaid & I am no longer bothered by women. Thanks for the woman repellent Viola Hero!!"

Yes folks, Yahoo Serious himself would be envious. Get yours today!!!

1 comment:

Rhys said...

I hear production is slow, so I hope people get their orders in now, maybe they will be ready for next Christmas!